Day 1 ~ Learn to appreciate the trails through the woods by:
Day 2 ~ Learn the parts of leaves:
- Go to the "Botanical -Online" web page.
- Learn the "parts of a leaf" at the top of the page.
- Take the "mini-test" at the bottom of the page.
- Go to the "Botanical Dictionary" web page.
- Study the parts of the leaf as shown.
- Look at the links to learn more about each part.
- On that page, proceed to the page that shows the different shapes of leaves. Once on that page, look at the "deltoid" shaped leaf.
- Proceed to the Riddle Trees "List of Trees - Common Names" web page.
- Find the tree from that page that has "deltoid" shaped leaves.
- Proceed to your "Class Chatter" Journal, log into your journal, and write both the common and scientific names for that tree.
- Your "Class Name" is: brachbill5
- Your "Password" is: student
- (You may copy and paste these from here into the boxes.)
- Find your name in the "pull-down" menu and fill in your student password.
- Continue to "Your Blog" under "Class Members' Blogs" to "comment" on this question by giving the correct information.