You have decided to apply for the job of a student "trail guide" for the Illinois Department of Natural Resources.
You will need to:
- Learn the parts of leaves
- Learn the types of leaves
- Be able to identify at least 20 leaves of native Illinois trees
- Compile a collection of 20 leaves
- Be able to pass a multiple choice test that assesses the "applicant's" ability to identify the trees.
- Present your leaf collection to the class to demonstrate your ability to speak and your newly acquired knowledge about native Illinois trees and their leaves.